The PRODOS Screen & Study Salon is a nonprofit, volunteer-run Film Society and adult learning project located in Melbourne, Australia — and is the world’s first and foremost pro free market film society.
Our members admire one or more of the following great thinkers:
- John Locke
- Adam Smith
- Thomas Jefferson
- Frederic Bastiat
- Ludwig von Mises
- Ayn Rand
We screen & study films promoting or exploring Classical Liberalism & free market principles, individual rights, the history of ideas, and the life and work of creative heroes.
- No entry fee or ticket price is charged for any of our meetings.
- A chaired, in-depth discussion is conducted after all screenings.
- Meetings are not open to the general public — only to members.
- To attend you must either be a registered member or the guest of a registered member. (Guests may attend only one meeting before becoming members.)
- Member of the Federation of Victorian Film Societies
- Affiliate of Screen & Study Institute (from where we source all our films & study material)
Restricted to supporters of Classical Liberalism and Free Market principles.
Fee: $2 per year.
- President & Founder: Prodos
- Secretary: Philip Lillingston
- Treasurer: Robyn Morley